instagram in mine :)

1/24/14

Clumsy

And I broke my right leg, for couple times since my junior high school time.

My friend who ride along with me last Wednesday got hurt too. I feel sorry toward her. Fyi, me and my friends were going to Paralayang at Pujon. But rains couldn't stop pouring that day, although the rain was not that heavy. We know that it's quite late to went there, because it's already evening. We convince ourselves, we still have to continue this trip because we've came this far. Too much exaggerating here. I feel so ashamed not knowing that road was slippery and me, with all my confidence "Hah, I can handle that, don't worry". As that think have flashes in my mind, I lost my grip and yes, we fell off from motorcycle. It was great. I don't feel anything on my legs and I tried to get up, pretending not get hurt while my friends helped us to stand up.
 
We were lucky because we fell off far away from the cliff. Thank God.

No wonder I got these permanent scars all over my leg. How clumsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment