instagram in mine :)

9/29/13

ANOTHER JUNK.

I couldn’t be happier than this. Love, action, revenge, sadness. All of those were wrapped along to the drama called Two Weeks. Although the rating were average, I really like the director brought me to the higher curiosity (after OCN’s Special Affairs Team TEN) . Each episodes have their super intense scenes to be delivered to the viewer.  What surprised me more is Lee Joon Ki’s acting. I never know he’s such a professional when it comes to action drama. If I had known those, I will be watching over all of his dramas. Lol. I’m Lee Joon Ki’s  fan now. Haha.

I really curious about this drama, because, first, one of the original soundtrack were sung by Nell. Their songs are cool, guys. You must try to hear some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment