instagram in mine :)

8/6/12

Let seeeeee, what I got from this boooooring holiday. I just wandering around into browser and find a website that interesting. Craftgawker. A website that post various articles about how to be a creative person, make do-it-yourself like sewing, crafting, paper-quilling, etc.
I just trying one of their idea. Haha. I don't know what I project that I was made.
I prepare : some various size of buttons, pen/pencil, lem tembak (glue gun?), some acrylic paint or water paint in some different colors



How to make :- Put a button and stick it up to the top of the pen/pencil with glue gun. Let the glue dry. So, you get them like the picture above.
- Prepare the acrylic paint/water paint, don't make them to watery, so the paint will make a good pattern.
- Take the "pen-button" into the paint and stamp them to the paper or fabric.
- Aaaaaand finally, the result will be like this ↓  :) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment