instagram in mine :)

8/6/12

I Like Songs, Like ...

Music that I used to listen when I wasting my holiday time. Here's some songs that I recommend. Enjoy :)

1. 2NE1 - I Love You

2. GLAM - Party (XXO)
A rookie girlband. I just downloaded their song and i found it very refreshing, although I don't know their profil member yet :$

3. f(x) - Electric Shock

4. B.A.P - Goodbye


5. Psy - Gangnam Style

6. Psy - 77학개론 (Seventy Seven 101) (Feat. 리쌍(Leessang), 김진표(Kim Jin Pyo))

7. B.A.P - 음성메시지 (Voice Message)

8. NU'EST - Not Over You
Remember the boyband that I introduced to you last time? I remarked the title as "Ren Syndrom!". Haha. And this is their second single after "FACE". The title album that in promotion was "Action". But I very like their follow up song, "Not Over You". A very easy-listening rythm :)

Those are my favorite song that I played them over and over again. Sorry if I'm just updated in korean song because I like k-pop very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment